Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Finals

School frustrates me sometimes, when I feel like it's in my way. Of course, it isn't, because it's a goal of mine to get at least 1 degree in life. But it requires a lot of attention sometimes, and that prevents me from doing other things. Like writing and drawing.

But it's cool. I can handle it. It's finals right now, and I won't be able to draw until they're over. Again, frustrating. I never wanted to be one of those artists who skips a few updates because they have too much on their plate, but it's part of choosing to be an artist. You don't pick up a pencil and become famous instantly. You work hard, and do other things to stay alive. Going to school is what I do now, so that I can work later and stay alive to keep drawing.

I can't wait for finals to be over next week so I can draw again.

I'll leave this here.

No comments: