Tuesday, January 19, 2010

An assist

Yesterday, exciting things happened. I heard back from a guy who writes comics, whose work I really love, and he had read my comic and was offering some advice to me. He provided me with a lot of frank opinions about what I should change, and I think I'll be taking a majority, if not all, of it to heart.

I need to rehash the beginning, and change it. I'm going to redraw chapter 1 anyway, but now I have to hold off on Chapter 2 until chapter 1 is revised.

Also, my dad has decided to invest in my art a bit and is going to buy me a bigger scanner soon. Why? So I can start drawing my comics on art board.

This will all be happening very soon. Of course, Chapter 2 won't be coming for a while, though. But I really want a good copy of chapter 1 to sell at WonderCon.

I'm really tired, so this entire post might make no sense. Oh man. I hope that is not the case.

No comments: