Friday, January 22, 2010

Bump-bump

The past few days I've been feeling discouraged about Collide. Sometimes I think I'll never be good enough at drawing to do the story justice. Other times I think the story isn't as good as I believe it is. And most of the time, I'm terrified of having nothing to bring to WonderCon.

So tomorrow I'll order the art boards. I've decided to buy the manga dimension ones. They'll arrive in some number of days. I assume.

But for the most part, I need to rewrite the beginning. Completely. Which means I need Jacqueline and Maria time, to bounce ideas around. Lucky me I get that tomorrow (today?) night. Unless something gets canceled. Which could happen, y'know?

It's making my stomach hurt, all this worry. I need to relax and not get so stressed.

No comments: