Thursday, June 15, 2006

It begins...

So as far as I can see, one of my life goals is becoming a graphic novelist: writing and drawing my own stuff. And a little further than I can see, are the problems and hardships that life (and the path leading up to it) holds. And I suspect they shan't be easy. I am feeling sure they won't.

So, I'll track it all here. How I progress each day towards my goal. How often do I get the chance to work on my pieces? How often do I get to write for them? Why don't I have time? How I make the time?

And once I have the time and get started... Why it's harder than I thought? What makes it worth it? How I progress on my work?

Also, little tips and tricks I pick up.

This is just so I can come back to laugh at how hard it was. Or how easy. Maybe, as I go or when I'm done, people trying for the same goal will read it. Maybe it'll be helpful.

Maybe it'll be another bit of memory taken up on the hardrive of my computer. But whatever. I'll feel good.

No comments: