Sunday, June 18, 2006

Making time is hard when life happens

A realization sort of smacked me in the face today. It's really hard for me to find the time to work on my ideas. I mean, to even find time to write down the stories is hard. Nearly impossible. I have to do it late at night. The hours it takes to do a comic page is time I won't have until school ends.

But today I read another comic and there was a segment on cartooning. There were two things to hit me. One, "There's nothing to it but to do it." and two, "If you have passion for something you make the time." It's not that I haven't the passion. It's just that I value my education... And once finals end and I have summer, I will strive most diligently to do this! Bear with me... Life happens to me often. Life being school, church callings, family life, romances, and more. But, I have this passion for cartooning and I will make the time for it!!

I have found artists to be the biggest procrastinators around... So we must be pardoned on occassion...

No comments: